Coulter Missing from CPAC DVD
Did CPAC toss Ann Coulter’s gay slur towards John Edwards down the memory hole? For only $100 you can have the “Best of CPAC 2007,” a six-DVD set of speakers and panels from this year’s conservative confab. Here’s part of the sales pitch:
The Best of CPAC 2007 speakers include:
- 2008 Presidential candidates including Gov. Mitt Romney, Gov. Mike Huckabee, Gov. Jim Gilmore, Rep. Duncan Hunter, Rep. Tom Tancredo, Sen. Sam Brownback and Mayor Rudy Guiliani.
- Conservative lawmakers like Rep. Mike Pence, Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Sen. Jim Inhofe, Sen. Mitch McConnell and many more.
- Conservative superstars including Vice President Dick Cheney, Wayne LaPierre, Sean Hannity, Tony Snow, Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, Newt Gingrich, Ward Connerly, Phyllis Schlafly, Amb. John Bolton, and other conservative luminaries.
The Best of CPAC 2007 panels include:
- Strategies for a Bold Conservative Future, featuring Hon. Kenneth Blackwell, Phyllis Schlafly, Richard Viguerie and John Fund
- Terrorism: Is Religious Extremism or Secular Extremism the Problem? a lively debate featuring Dinesh D’Souza and Robert Spencer
- 2008 and the Political Landscape, featuring Kellyanne Conway, Michael Barone and John Gizzi
- Conservative Solutions for Urban America, featuring Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, John McWhorter, Niger Innis and more
- Balancing Individual Rights and National Security, a timely debate featuring Rep. Bob Barr and Professor John Yoo
- The Left’s Campaign Against the American Soldier, featuring Rep. Sam Johnson, Col. George “Bud” Day, and more
- Storming the Last Bastian of Liberalism, featuring Elizabeth Kantor, Dr. Mike Adams, Morton Blackwell and Ron Robinson
- No Retreat, No Surrender: Fighting the Shadow Party, featuring Tom DeLay and David Horowitz
- And Many, Many More!
Noticably missing is Ann Coulter. Odd to ignore a conservative superstar who draws many to the conference. It could be that Coulter has rights to video distribution of her speeches. More likely CPAC and the ACU are embarassed about her senseless bomb throwing, but not too embarassed to disinvite her to future CPACs.