by Sean Hackbarth
- Andrew Biggs clues us in on a dirty little Washington secret: tax revenues will go up even if President Bush’s tax cuts are made permanent. And I’m not speaking in supply-side mumbo-jumbo.
- Arnold Kling notes, “What is truly frightening is that even these tax increases are not sufficient to pay for Medicare.”
- Investors Business Daily calls the Senate Democrats’ energy plan “a socialist tool dressed up in populist garb.”
- Tim Worstall finds quite a few countries are doing detrimental things to fight rising food prices.
- Dilbert creator Scott Adams wants to start the Economics Party. [via Chris Blattman]