Kerry's House of Ketchup #9
This is a time for giving. My favorite tax-and-spend liberal Senator is certainly giving out vibes that he's losing it. His Good Morning America appearance and post-interview whine show a candidate without confidence. Still, events can and will occur that will lift up his spirits and poll numbers. This will be a close race all the way until Election Day.
This past week, I've discovered a gut-churning fact from the Green Bay Press-Gazette:
If the Redskins lose or tie the game before the presidential election, the party in the White House gets ousted. A Redskins win is a win for the incumbent party, too. At least, thatís how it has played out in the past 18 presidential elections.
My Packers play the Redskins two days before Election Day. Who do I root for? Who does Oliver Willis
root for? We may have to swap teams (but not candidates) for a week.
Now, on to the posts:
- Since you can't get much higher than the Divine, Allah leads with Kerry's attempt at snagging the youth vote.
- Blaster quotes Kerry as saying, "No matter who wins the presidential election, the terrorists will lose." Good words, but we're just not sure how he'll do it. I don't think he is either.
- Kerry is making a push to the center. Kevin isn't buying it.
- A past anti-coal vote may cost Kerry West Virginia. In a close race, every electoral vote counts.
- Kerry may have trouble in Michigan with his "Union worker crippling 36MPG" agenda.
- Captain Ed has put together a picture of Kerry as a political relativist. Kerry ranks a stable Iraq above a free Iraq.
- JustOneMinute is holding the NY Times and the Kerry campaign to task over John Kerry's year's of military service and demonstrates that he was an anti-war protester while a Naval Reserve officer.
- Orrin Judd points out how important Teresa Heinz Kerry is to financing her husband's campaigns.
- Cracker Barrel Philosopher adds to this with Kerry's astonishing claim that he doesn't own an SUV. It's his family's.
- Wonkette explains it by declaring Kerry a "Zen master."
- Democrats are known as the party of the non-white. Those running Kerry's campaign buck that sterotype. He better watch out for a Jesse Jackson shakedown.
- Steven Taylor puts it succinctly: "This isn't shaping up as a particularly well-run campaign."
- Hindrocket at Power Line notices Kerry's color-coordination. Could he become the first metrosexual President?
- 30 years ago, Kerry was "opposed to abortion." My, how has he changed.
- John Kerry: savvy wealth preserver or greedy tax dodger?
- Steve Verdon explains Kerry's waffling and flip-flopping: "there is no real John Kerry."
- From the Kerry weblog, it seems Women for Kerry are very, very young.
- Finally, pick a Kerry ketchup t-shirt, any t-shirt. Now, where are the matching thongs? [I had nothing to do with this.]
Join in the fun by linking to the House of Ketchup. If you have an MT-powered weblog, just trackback to this post, and it will appear below. If your weblog software is incapable of trackbacks use Kevin's Trackback Form.
[Thanks go to the John F. Kerry Media Relations Center for Sen. Zoop's "voice."]
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in John Kerry
at 11:40 PM
| Comments (1)