Charlie's Show Prep #6
Here are some stories Charlie Sykes should talk about on his show today:
- Summerfest ticket prices will go up. Any effect on attendence will depend on what acts come. $15 is still a great value.
- Utility computing might be the wave of the future for business.
- The Rockford, IL airport threw "Chicago" into its new name to draw passengers from the crowded O'Hare.
- Liberal groups are having trouble getting solid support in stopping Judge Alito's nomination.
- Did Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid let out secret information about Osama bin Laden's demise? [via Betsy's Blog]
- The Iranian president Mahmud Ahmadinejad goes all Pat Robertson and thinks a light surrounded him when he spoke before the U.N. last September.
- Sen. Hillary Clinton defends her Iraq War vote.
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 12:57 AM
| Comments (4)