Charlie's Show Prep #69
- State Rep. Frank Lasee no longer supports the Taxpayer Protection Amendment due to a "technical amendment." State Sen. Glenn Grothman told Owen Robinson it was a mistake.
- Only New Orleans, Gulfport, MS, and Detroit lost more jobs in the last year than Milwaukee.
- Numbers don't lie even in Iraq.
- Every once in a blue moon Sen. John Kerry makes some sense. He's wrong about calling for withdrawal from Iraq by the end of the year. But he does makes sense with his plan for a 05.15 deadline for Iraq to form a government. I sense signs of dependency. If Iraqis think war supporters like myself will support the U.S. military as a substitute for Iraqi forces they're wrong. James Joyner disagrees.
- Kathryn Jean Lopez: "Let's question the instinct that would keep our most vulnerable from a new season of life."
- Katie Couric is going to CBS. Ho-hum. Expect the evening news to be Oprah-fied. What would have been refreshing radical is if CBS had announced the end to their nightly news.
- Brett Favre isn't making friends by waiting on his retirement decision.
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 12:52 AM
| Comments (2)