Charlie's Show Prep #75
- The road builders say there isn't enough money for southeast Wisconsin highways. I weep--not really. Want to talk about waste? Does it make sense putting four lanes on Hwy 53 between Eau Claire and Superior? I've driven that stretch countless times. It isn't a sprawling growth area in need of more transportation dollars. Still need more cash? Shut down UW-Superior.
- Six retired generals want Donald Rumsfeld's head on a stake.
- Only one-in-five Americans have a favorable view of Islam. [via OTB]
- In Pennsylvania, there's a contrast in university reactions to students' voicing their concerns about immigration. [via SCSU Scholars]
- A certain still-unnamed GOP rep who called southeast Wisconsin conservatives "stormtroopers" hasn't shown his feathers yet.
- A grand jury is examining if Barry Bonds perjured himself when he testified about steroids use.
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 03:04 AM
| Comments (0)