Charlie's Show Prep #96
- Want a job? Become a welder. Milwaukee factories crave them.
- Is Google's funding of MoveOn.org to promote net neutrality actually being used to attack Republicans?
- Karl Rove pitches the Bush economy.
- Mark Goldblatt points out that containment wasn't doing much to Saddam Hussein.
- Big Government Conservatism is proving a political failure.
- The internet revolution continues. For the rest of 2006 you can make phone calls to any number in the U.S. for free using Skype.
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 03:18 AM
| Comments (2)