Charlie's Show Prep #98
- The Stanley prison needs $5 million for it to meet code. The prison's builder gave a Chuck Chvala-controlled political organization $125,000. Chvala changed his vote. Now, he's sitting at home serving home detention while Scott Jensen will have to spend 15 months in prison.
- Want to talk about civil war? Look at the Palestinian Authority. There are now competing security organizations.
- Here come the "gun nuts." Let's hope the NRA outdraws the piddly numbers from the NAACP convention last year.
- UW System president Kevin Reilly fired his PR staff. Changing who spins things won't change the fact the system needs serious reform.
- Jerry Kramer got his Super Bowl I ring back.
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 04:37 AM
| Comments (4)