Charlie's Show Prep #132
- We will finally see a Presidental veto when the Senate passes a bill to expand federal funding of embryonic stem cell research.
- Eugene Kane can't come out and say Kevin Barrett is a wacko. As he puts it, "I support the right of any teacher to conduct his class as he feels fit, within university standards." I wonder if Kane would think teaching eugenics as something good would be "within university standards."
- With WPS buying Peoples Energy Wisconsin will lose another corporate headquarters.
- The House of Representatives will vote on a bill to outlaw internet gambling--except for horse racing. Barbaro should be happy.
- Tobacco use is "predicted to kill a billion people this century." This will embolden those in favor of an ever-bigger Nanny State.
- French soccer player Zinedine Zidane was called a "son of a terrorist whore" before he headbutted an Italian player in the World Cup final.
| Digg it
| Yahoo MyWeb
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 01:42 AM
| Comments (0)