Charlie's Show Prep #136
- Michael McGee/Jackson got his drivers license revoked because he's two licenses under both names and had one revoked in 2000. Michael Jackson still owes Farmers Insurance $650. Can you say possible insurance fraud?
- USA Today looks at 10 years of welfare reform. Welfare rolls have decreased 57.6%. Some have done better than others. Culture and behavioral issues appear to be the main obstacles left to reduce rolls further.
- The Senate will debate embryonic stem cell funding. Majority Leader Bill Frist supports allowing scientists "as many stem cell lines as they can produce." Frist means well, but he supports turning the unborn into stem cell factories.
- A New York City Councilman wants to treat fast food restaurants like porn shops by restricting them with zoning laws.
- Money Magazine lists Waukesha as the 37th best place to live.
| Digg it
| Yahoo MyWeb