Charlie's Show Prep #162
- Former State Department official Richard Armitage admits to being Robert Novak's source that Valerie Plame was a CIA officer. Can we please leave Scooter Libby alone and shut down Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation?
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board is tired of Andrés Manuel López Obrador's egotistical temper tantrum.
- Some of Air America's highest ratings this spring were in Madison. But that only means about 13,000 people are listening.
- Some Wisconsin farmers are experimenting by growing cigarette tobacco. Ironic since Jim Doyle as Attorney General who helped suck billions from the industry.
- The "evil" Wal-Mart wants to push 100 million florescent light bulbs onto the American public. This will really mess with the heads of anti-Wal-Mart Lefties. [via digg]
| Digg it
| Yahoo MyWeb
Posted by Sean Hackbarth in Wisconsin
at 11:15 PM
| Comments (7)